Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Time flies

I can hardly believe how incredibly busy I am, both at work and at home. At work, I haven't complained to anyone, yet it seems that everyone but my boss is noticing, mostly because she is too busy to see beyond what she has to do. I found out today that yet another person in our department is leaving to take a different position in the company. This is a good move for him, however, it is the 3rd person to leave in 6 months and not one of the positions has been filled. They will have to fill his, but the rest of us are drowning trying to keep up.

(Joe, Randy is taking Dan's spot in service.)

At home, meh, things are just, meh. As in, I can't get up the energy to even do the most basic tidying so it looks like a bomb exploded. (Vaguely reminiscent of my desk actually) I hate it like this, but with Caleb still not sleeping through the night, I am exhausted.

In knitting news, last night I was able to go to a Brewer's game (we got clobbered) in the company suite with a variety of co-workers. The food was great and I got almost all of the body of the stork hat knit. Again, it is just a beanie, so no picture, but this is the yarn. Sorry for the crappy link, but it is the only one I could find with color 115. I am LOVING this colorway and wish that I had been able to pick up more than one. Once it is completed, I will post a picture.

I have ripped out the lace scarf yet again because I wasn't liking how it turned out. I'm really wishing that I had access to another stitch dictionary.

And I joined Socktoberfest, because I need an excuse to knit more socks!

No comments: