This week is a big week here in the House of Wool.
Hubby starts school again after a semester off. (He was very ill in November and spent the last 8 months on leave).
Caleb starts his new daycare tomorrow and is thrilled. But I have a feeling he is a bit confused, thinking that he will be starting 4K at the "big boy school". After many explainations, I'm still not sure he gets it.
And last but not least, I start my new job on Wednesday. This means that I get a day to myself. More or less.
- I have to drop Eric off at school because is car is in the shop.
- Then run to the pediatricians and pick up the last bit of paperwork for daycare.
- From there, Caleb goes to his first day at the new place.
- Lucky me I get to come home and
cleanremove a layer of grime from the floors.
- If all goes as planned, I have an appointment in the middle of the day.
- After which, I should be able to pick up my new business cards. (yea!)
- By then, it should be time to pick up the kiddo and hubby.
- Home to cook dinner and collapse.
Hmmm, so much for a nice quiet day to get things done...
Don't forget to stop over and enter the contest.