Monday, June 25, 2007

This is the week

This week is a big week here in the House of Wool.

Hubby starts school again after a semester off. (He was very ill in November and spent the last 8 months on leave).

Caleb starts his new daycare tomorrow and is thrilled. But I have a feeling he is a bit confused, thinking that he will be starting 4K at the "big boy school". After many explainations, I'm still not sure he gets it.

And last but not least, I start my new job on Wednesday. This means that I get a day to myself. More or less.

  1. I have to drop Eric off at school because is car is in the shop.
  2. Then run to the pediatricians and pick up the last bit of paperwork for daycare.
  3. From there, Caleb goes to his first day at the new place.
  4. Lucky me I get to come home and clean remove a layer of grime from the floors.
  5. If all goes as planned, I have an appointment in the middle of the day.
  6. After which, I should be able to pick up my new business cards. (yea!)
  7. By then, it should be time to pick up the kiddo and hubby.
  8. Home to cook dinner and collapse.

Hmmm, so much for a nice quiet day to get things done...

Don't forget to stop over and enter the contest.

No comments: