Tuesday, June 05, 2007

desperately seeking mojo

As I am sure is obvious - I have lost my blogging mojo. If found, please let me know. Rewards available.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record - life has been crazy. I finally reached my breaking point and left my job last week. This is good and bad. I get to spend some time with the family before Eric goes back to school at the end of June - good. But, we don't have health insurance at the moment - bad. I have more time to interview - good. None of my suits fit properly anymore - bad.

Overall, I am SOOOO much happier. It really is the best thing for our family even if the next bit could be a wee bit scary.


####


Most of what I have been knitting of late has been for profit and I have been sewing quite a bit also. To date there are over 20 washclothes knit for the craft fair in November. I have also been working on a few other things. Now that I have a bit more free time I will try to post more regularly.




2 comments:

Karen said...

I know, my blogging mojo is missing as well. I think our mojo's must have met up and left for a little European vacation. I sure wish they had taken us with them!!

Congrats on leaving your job. I know how scary it is, but think of all the opportunity it opens up!! Things can't get better without a change. Good for you for having the courage to make it happen. :)

Stacey said...

It sounds like you made a great decision to leave your job! I wish you the best of luck in your job search. I also hope to see you at Tuesday night kntting (I have been knitting alone for the past 3 Tuesdays).