Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So far, so good

First off, a little housekeeping. Ali is running a contest. Stop over and enter.

Second, if you haven't yet entered my contest, please do.

Third, I have selected one of the prizes for the contest, but you will just have to wait and see.


Today I started my new job and it seems like it will be a pretty good fit. From what I can see, everyone is busy, but not frantic. I didn't see too many faces walking around with a look that is just this side of panic/terror. At any rate, I liked it enough to go back a second time. This is partly because they are offering a paycheck (yea!), but mostly because there is free pizza for lunch tomorrow.

Caleb started his new daycare and it is going okay. He is settling in well and it seems that he is starting to make new friends. I think the adjustment is hard for him because he had so many friends at the previous center and because he has been out of school for 8 months.

I need to keep this fairly short as someone else has staked a claim on the computer.

2 comments:

Ragan said...

I will keep thinking positive thoughts for your daycare. :) I know how my boys handled have a new daycare after being home with mom for awhile...it was not pretty. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Big Alice said...

Happy new job! Mmmm, free pizza. That's usually a good sign, right?