Thursday, February 14, 2008

Winner and hiatus

Honestly, I do have one more contest winner to announce. For all 3 of my readers who have been around a while will remember (or not , it was a while ago) I offered up a prize to the 500th commentor. The 2 year anniversary contest pushed the comment counts sky high, at least for me. The luck lady is Wendy. Send me your address and a small prize will be winging its way to you. kmhanson74 at yahoo dot com

I will be taking a short break from blogging to focus on a few things that I need to acomplish in the next 5 weeks. I have a booth at a craft fair the first weekend in April and I need to prepare for it. Since most of the goodies are sewn, I won't bore you with the details. After the show I will do a large shop update with all of the product left from the shows.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Shan said...

Good luck - see you then!

Knittymama said...

Wow, I'm behind on my Bloglines!

What craft fair? Sounds exciting, hope you show some pictures of all your goods! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your craft fair! Can't wait to see what your selling!