Sunday, July 01, 2007

What's in cue

I heard about this contest from Michelle's blog. It is being hosted by Lotus Knits! and entry is pretty simple.

Here are the rules:

1.) post a picture on your blog of your first finished knitted item OR what's next in your queue that you *haven't* cast on for yet and
2.) make sure to mention this contest! Scarf, dishcloth, sweater, whatever! I wanna see! Then,
3.) email me at lotusknits@gmail.com (or leave a comment) to let me know you've posted so I can come check out your blog! Let me know what blog you saw the contest on, because for every person that mentions your blog as a referral, you get another entry into the contest.

For me, choosing the next project is a bit harder. I constantly have hats and dishcloths on the needles for the craft fair, so I hardly want to count those. However, I am planning to knit a hat for Caleb from some yarn that we dyed with Kool-Aide together. (The colors are awful - but that is what you get for letting a 4 year old be your artistic director.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A Kool-Aid dyed hat! How easy was that to actually do with the 4 year old? I bought the wool, and the Kool-aid...but have yet to be brave enough to actually DO IT. Any suggestions????
Thanks for telling us about the contest. I will have to check that one out. Oh, and thank you for the comment about my little sweater T thing!!!