Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It is done

I won't be posting much in the next few weeks most likely. My personal life has gone to hell in a hand basket and I don't quite know when it will be better.

Because of the icky personal stuff, which I won't burden you with, my folks came to help for a few days. I priced and labeled the items I have for sale at the craft fair. I think I ended up with about 18 items. Not as many as I would have liked, but better than none. If all goes well, I should sell a couple of hundred dollars worth of stuff. Mom will take care of the sales tax and I told her to take a bit more to cover her income taxes. So, my hope is that I will come away with at least$150 after all is said and done.

Next year, I want dishcloths. Cheap and easy, no long term project commitment.

I have also been working on a hat and am depending on response, I am thinking of selling the pattern. Pictures will come once it is completed.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you. If it will help to vent in an email to a stranger, my inbox is open for sad/mad/frustrated/or whatever...ldgraff76@hotmail.com.

Take your time doing what you need to do for yourself. The blog world will be here when you can come back or I know I, for one, will help you if I can.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your lousy week. I hope this period passes quickly and that you come out okay on the other side. And with at least $150 in your pockets!

Tracy said...

I'm glad that you called and I had a chance to visit with you. Remember that I'm thinking of you and if you want to meet for coffee, or if it's best I come over, please feel free to email or call me. Be strong!